Add More Enjoyment to Your Holidays at Chiang Mai Luxury Accommodation
Staying in the right hotel will make your holiday in Chiang Mai even more enjoyable and memorable. Do not settle for second best and choose a renowned and proven Chiang Mai luxury accommodation where you will feel like royalty with first-class and personalized treatment from its staff and its owners. But how do you know if you are choosing a Chiang Mai luxury accommodation?
- Exclusivity – Check to see if you and your party are the only guests at the hotel throughout your stay. This offers pampering and VIP treatment for a truly relaxing and luxurious holiday. Your itinerary will be tailored to your liking, so you can be sure that you can do and experience all the best things in Chiang Mai and you can make the most of your stay.
- Multi-awards and highly recognized – The most luxurious Chiang Mai luxury resorts have a spot on Condé Nast Traveler’s Annual Hot List of the world’s best hotels. Likewise, it must have earned recognition as one of the best family-friendly hotels and one of the best hotels in the area for a truly memorable stay.
- All-inclusive rates – make sure that what you see is what you get, including full board. This means you pay only the posted rate, and there are no additional surprises.
- Location – Avoid crowded hotels and consider an exclusive Chiang Mai luxury accommodation that makes it feel like you are staying in your own luxurious home away from home. The best accommodations are set in acres of lush tropical gardens and landscaped estates. Consider a place where you get all the luxuries of home, such as a living room, dining room and kitchen, a study, a barbecue area, and a family room. As a bonus, you should get your own pool, too.
- Only great food – Typically hotels serve the same food throughout your stay, with very little variety. Chiang Mai luxury accommodations let you enjoy a choice of dishes every dinner, including home-cooked authentic Thai food, which you will surely love. Dishes are tailored to your liking and are not repeated, unless you request to eat them again.