Book Luxury Chiang Mai 5 Star Resort at Reasonable Prices
Planning a holiday in Chiang Mai but on a budget? You do not have to limit yourself to budget hotels and cheap accommodation. In fact, you can still enjoy a luxurious and exciting holiday at a five-star resort in Chiang Mai by following these tips:
- Look for all-inclusive rates – They should provide full board, airport pickup and drop-off, high-speed Wi-Fi, and three expertly prepared home-cooked meals for you daily. You only have to pay for the rate that is posted with no additional fees.
- Make sure you and your party are the only guests – Look for accommodation that can provide an exclusive and truly private stay for you and your party, so you feel like you are staying in your own private luxury resort.
- It’s all about the surroundings – Find out where the resort is located and have a feel of its architecture. One of the best five-star luxury private boutique resorts in Chiang Mai is a private and gated luxury villa built in Royal Thai Lanna style and designed by a world-famous architect. It is in the Mae Rim valley, about 30 minutes from the city center and the airport. Nestled in five acres of masterfully landscaped gardens with tropical greenery it has a views of the rolling foothills of the Himalayas.
- Pick a home away from home – Five-star accommodation should come with its own kitchen, dining room, living room, and pool area, so it is like living in your own luxurious home.
- Great food served exclusively for you – Look for real homemade food that is carefully and expertly prepared on-site just for you. A luxury resort will provide an extensive menu of many dishes at every dinner. The best pride themselves on never repeating any dish unless requested.
- Find out the things you can do in Chiang Mai – The resort should help you organize your Chiang Mai itinerary and suggest the best things to see and do based on the owners’ personal experience. You will be accompanied by a personal guide with extensive local knowledge.
- Don’t forget to look at reviews – TripAdvisor is a good place to start. Reviews and feedback from previous guests are a great way to verify the features and the high-quality customer service of a five-star resort.